Friday, October 3, 2014

OFW & Gen Y: Best Long Term Investment - Healthcare

For more than 20 years I've worked as an OFW  and most of my money were manage by my wife.  Fast forward  today ,  I got sick  with flu  only to find out that I don't have a long term care insurance .  At my age of 47,  I  realize that I needed this type of insurance if  I want my family to have a worry free life later on with my 2 children taking up medicine .  And while I'm still  strong and capable and while the costs of such insurance is still affordable  I opted to buy Long-Term Care  from Kaiser  , a leading Healthcare provider in our country today .

Kaiser's  Long-Term HealthCare is a 3-in-1  Investment ,  Insurance and Long Term HealthCare . When your company's health benefits  are  gone  together with your retirement , this investment is a great relief . Now I don't need to worry  about my hospitalization when I reach the age of 70  as the maturity of this insurance . I'm entitled to more than 1.5 million pesos , more than 3 times what I paid for. The long-term care benefit at age 75 will have a bonus for a total of 2.5 million pesos if not utilize and will continue growing until redemption and use.




I would like to thank my friend Rex Duenas for the information and all my mentors from International Marketing Group  (IMG)  for  providing the free seminar about "Personal Financial   Planning" where I learned the importance of a long term health care before any other investments . Seeing the negative effect - wiping out the family savings and resources when hospitalization ensued at a later age with my Lolo and Lola  ,  I can now sleep well knowing that my family will have a more secure and comfortable life when my time comes to an end.

If you would like to know more about  our "Free Seminars on Improving your Finances" - getting out of debt or knowing where to invests your hard-earned money,  pls visit  IMG office at
9/F King's Court I Building, 2129 Don Chino Roces Avenue (formerly Pasong Tamo), Makati City, Philippines 1200   Tel. No.: (632) 812-2551 | (632) 586-5471 | +63917-500-8388 | Fax No.: (632) 811-2327 and look for Ms Sheryl Sperling  or Mr. Rex Duenas. (Pls inform them about this blog by Jun dela Cruz..)

For your Financial Freedom ,

Remigio "Jun dela Cruz"





No comments :

Post a Comment

Pls . Sign-up above if you find this Blog helpful. Thank you !