Sunday, October 5, 2014

How I Use Silva Method to connect with God

The Bible said that we are all created in God's image (Spirit) and Jesus said that "If we only have Faith as small as a mustard seed , we can move mountains";  He also mentioned "Whatever I did , you can do also " ( if we adhere to God's Law of Love ). Can we really influence our daily life , be
a positive creator of our destiny (or do you prefer to be a victim of what's happening to you.).

If you have similar experiences about how you use meditation, prayers or the Silva method to have what you want in life, please share it on the Comment below.

I 've been studying the Silva Method for the past three months. It's an active meditation technique to help me in my daily life . And these are my true-to-life experiences of its effectiveness. Is this a Fact-or-Fiction - you'll be the judge.


THE MISSING KEY

The other day our helper accidentally locked the door to my son's room after cleaning it. Then I was initially upset searching for the lost key for more than one hour , opening different rooms, cabinets , drawers and trying about 30 different keys with no success. But then I remember what I learned from Silva Mind training on how to find the missing item.

Gold Key


I meditated using the 3 to 1 method. Relaxing my body from my scalp to my feet. Remember a mind relaxing beach scenery to go deeper and counting down further (10-to-1) to get to Alpha level. Then I imagine a huge LED screen showing the problem of the lost key and the locked room . I then ask my guardian angels for guidance. Clearing the old screen and replacing that with a new one showing the location of the key hanging at the back of the storage room door. At first it looks like a key with something black as attachment, when I finally saw it was actually a black key chain adorning three keys. I was reluctant at first since the keys were not mark at all. But when I finally use it my son's room was finally opened right there and then. Now I have proven for many times that Silva Method really works.

THE BROKEN UMBRELLA


My Umbrella


Last week , it was raining hard and I checked my umbrella and found out it was broken. Since I needed to go to the supermarket , I tried to find an umbrella store before I leave using the Silva method . I saw in my mind the location where to get the best umbrella for a bargain price . When I went there by the sidewalk at MRT Boni Avenue station I found a man peddling the green umbrella with automatic opening and closing features by the handle for only P175 , a bargain compare to the malls P450 price tag. This is the 1st time that I saw this man peddling umbrella in that area of the sidewalk eventhough I frequently pass by that area whenever I need to go the nearest Robinson's
mall.

HURRYING TO BIR MANILA


BIR Form


Yesterday , on the way to BIR Manila RDO # 33 behind Letran College to get Form 1905 for the transfer to Taguig RDO # 44  I started praying and using the Silva Method . I had to do this  because of my new job as a Call Center agent with Sutherland , the tax papers need to be transferred to RDO # 44 in Taguig City.  Since I just came from a training in Cubao  I will only have one hour of travel until I reach BIR before it closes at 5 pm.   While at MRT train , I visualize myself arriving  at BIR by 3:50 pm  gladly serve by BIR personnel  and getting my goal, the  Form 1905 stamp swiftly before I set to go home.  To my surprise , everything happened as described , I even met a young man who was there more than four hours ahead of me while I was being served . This is another proof that Silva Method works.

To Learn more how you can practice the Silva Method  click this link http://bit.ly/PrayerToLifeSuccess

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pls . Sign-up above if you find this Blog helpful. Thank you !