Friday, November 27, 2020

Secret to Pass Any Major Tests in Life

It's November and I remember that my beloved daughter Vian who just graduate as a Doctor of Medicine last March will be taking her Board Exam as a Physician. 

This reminds me of all the preparations , including sleepless nights of study I myself made before I took my Electronics Engineering Board Exam in 1987. I reminisce the time when I had to ride the jeepney several times just to get to Review Center in Manila about two hours drive from my hometown. I had to eat street foods just to fill my hungry tummy during meals because of meager money that I have in my pocket.

 

The second major exam that I took was the Professional Government Service Exam and the third was the Microsoft Visual Basic Programmer Certification Exam. I don't consider myself as smart but just an ordinary hardworking one because I didn't graduate with honors in High School nor College but I consider it a miracle that I, an ordinary student pass all of them with flying colors while I saw my batch mates with honors failing the same exam. 

I remember I was so nervous every time before the actual exam took place because I always feel inadequate with my knowledge and not enough time to review. Now I have to spill the beans and tell you my secret which is found in the Bible .

Proverbs 3 Verses 5 to 6 [5] Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ( God bless the Humble of Heart )

Right before the exam I pray " Dear Lord Jesus if it's your will , let me pass this exam so that I can glorify your name but let your will be done and not mine." I also believe that God has the best plan for us when I failed my job exam and interview at my dream job as an Electronics Engineer at PLDT but I pass a lucrative job abroad which help me provide for my family.

For unknown reason, I felt very sick and sleepy during the exam as if I can't even lift my finger but lo and behold God's miracle -the results of my passing all the exams with flying colors proves that God hears our prayers.

So for all future and current test takers academics or non, including my children and grandchildren this is the knowledge I would like to impart to you and I wish you all the success in life would be yours as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pls . Sign-up above if you find this Blog helpful. Thank you !