Saturday, September 27, 2014

OFW: How to Earn Money using FB

Laging Handa  - yan ang motto ng Boy scouts . Are you an OFW like me?  I used to be a Seismic Observer (Technician) working onboard survey ships searching for Oil/ Gas worldwide.  One day I woke up and found out that there's no more job offers and for seven long months of waiting  I felt hopeless .  Thank God ! I still have my wife working in a bank and we have invested in some apartments that they are able to support our children's college education.

But  my body aches for the normal routine work and  I miss the opportunity to help my family financially . Thank God I found another opportunity  that I want to share with you - an easy to use system to earn money online.  This is Ignition Marketing - an educational system founded by three Pinoy savvy online marketers by  the name of Edward Reformina , Binsoy  and Mau.  


From their website you will learn how to be an effective  business owner , growing your business using the power of  Facebook , email and websites . Similar products by foreign counterparts would costs thousands of dollars but Edward and company made it easy for us Pinoys to afford this wonderful product , for only P2,999 you can  access not only the Online Training products , Facebook Sikat, and the powerful visualization training "Shortcut to 100K per Month" but also the opportunity to earn P10,000 or more  while you learn Internet Marketing at its best. We also have a Facebook group exclusive for like minded individuals whose goal is to have Financial and Time Freedom. To those who bought the Elite Level , additional weekly video trainings are provided for more effective business results.

Here are the 3 Simple Steps to earn from Ignition Marketing : Tell others, Learn from Video Tutorials, Chaching earn money. To know more click on the photo below:

Money Making Machine





No comments :

Post a Comment

Pls . Sign-up above if you find this Blog helpful. Thank you !