Friday, February 3, 2012

A Lesson Learned - Follow the Strategy !


I was too excited and didn't notice that the trend was not recovering from the bottom  i bought more stocks expecting that it will go higher because of  a Doji  (+ signal) which might means a reversal . However the next day everything turned bearish just because I didn't follow my strategy by the number.  Wellex Industries  is not a winner this time, I just gave back some of  my winnings with a paper loss . Next time I will stick to these startegies:

1. To see a Green candlestick above the 12 day simple moving average (SMA)
2. The Momentum MTM1 should be positive, moving up or above the zero line.
3. The MACD should be positive moving up, blue line on top of orange line.

Win_3Feb2012_down
Meanwhile, Manila Mining continues to be a winner gaining another 2.7% from 0.072 yesterday up to max. of 0.078 today.  My investment gained 16.5 % only for Manila Mining.

MA_3Feb2012_Up
Also. GMA7 gained 4.7 % from 8.2 to P8.55 per share.

Don't forget to have a diary of  what happened on your trading so that the lessons remain . Have  a nice weekend . Happy investing !




No comments :

Post a Comment

Pls . Sign-up above if you find this Blog helpful. Thank you !